*2021 Ride Cancelled*
Unfortunately with the current COVID restrictions and number of cases we have made the decision to cancel this years bike ride. We plan on holding the ride again next year. If you have already entered, please keep an eye on your emails for more information.
Details of the Ride are as follows:
- Ride: Newcastle to Dungog approximately 90Km.
- Date: 25th September 2021
- Registration: From 6.00am at the Queens Wharf Hotel Car Park Wharf Rd Newcastle East
- Start: Staggered start from 6.30am to 7.00am at Queens Wharf Hotel Car Park (see instructions.)
- Finish: Jubilee Park, Brown St Dungog.
- Return: Ride back, get picked up or stay over.
- Restrictions: Participants must be over 18.
- Numbers Limited: To 300 riders.
- Entry fee: $60 plus optional donation to HMRI via online registration.
- Road Conditions: Rough. Think Paris-Roubaix but the country side is excellent.
- Major Sponsors: Walkom Real Estate
- Other Sponsors: Strategic Group, ESS Australia, Member Jungle
- Benefactors: 75% net proceeds to HMRI, 25% Newcastle Rotary community projects. View all sponsors & benefactors.