- The ride will start at the Queens Wharf Hotyel Car Park Wharf Rd Newcastle East and travel west along Wharf Road.
- Turn right at lights into Hannell Street Wickham and continue along Industrial Drive.
- CAUTION give way to traffic on roundabouts on Hannell St.
- Turn right at lights onto Maitland Road/ Pacific Highway.
- CAUTION at intersection of Industrial Drive & Pacific Highway as this is a busy intersection.
- Stop at Marshalling area before Hexham Bridge as directed by temporary stop light.
- CAUTION at Hexham Bridge. On green light merge right after Hexham Bridge.
- CAUTION negotiating roundabouts on Pacific Highway at Raymond Terrace.
- Continue North on Pacific Highway.
- Drink stop in rest stop south of The Buckets Way turn off.
- Turn left off Pacific Highway into The Buckets Way and continue for approximately 5 km.
- CAUTION Ride single file and keep left on narrow busy road.
- Turn left into Limeburners Creek Road and continue for approximately 10 km.
- Turn right into Glen Martin Road.
- Turn right into Pine Brush Road.
- Drink Station on Junction of Pine Brush Road and Alison Road
- Continue heading North on Alison Road.
- Left turn on Stroud Hill Road.
- Continue through roundabout along Dowling street (Main Street) Dungog.
- Turn right into Brown Street (Give way to traffic).
- Finish at Jubilee Park on your left. (watch out for traffic).